Thank you for booking your Covid Vaccination at Friendly Family Surgery. Please read the following and let us know if any of these relate to you:
Do not come to the surgery if you have any symptoms of covid-19.
- Please let us know if you have had a vaccination in the 7 days prior to your Covid Vaccination.
- Please let us know if you have ever had a severe allergic reaction to anything.
- Please let us know if you have had a positive covid test in the 4 weeks prior to your vaccination date.
On The Day Of Your Appointment
- Do not come to the surgery if you have any symptoms of covid-19.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please call us 01246 826815 so we can allocate the vaccine to someone else
- If you can, please try and get someone to drop you off, as you will need to wait in our waiting room for 15 minutes after your vaccination if you drive yourself here.
- Please arrive no more than five minutes before your appointment time.
- Please enter the practice through the back door, (this will be sign-posted) and exit through the main doors.