Flu Clinics 2020
This year we have been faced with unprecedented challenges including how to safely offer flu vaccinations to those who are eligible without increasing risks to patients and ourselves.
We need your assistance and cooperation to be able to achieve this!
- Every patient will have an allocated time slot – flu clinics are by appointment only!
- Please attend on time – do not come early or late.
- You will be asked to queue with appropriate separation from others. –please follow government guidelines in relation to social distancing.
- We will ask you to enter the building when it is your turn.
- When you arrive we will ask for your name, you will be given a slip to pass to the clinician who administers your vaccine.
- You MUST wear a loose top that allows access to your shoulder. (e.g a short sleeved t-shirt/shirt/vest)
- Please remove any coats/jackets whilst queuing to minimise time spent in the building.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times including whilst queueing outside the building.
- You will be asked to leave via the back door to avoid contact with waiting patients.
- Please attend alone where possible
- You will not be able to use our toilet for infection control reasons.
Thank you for your co-operation and patience during this time.